Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Boy falling OFF!


So here I am just re-signed up for gym. Now this gym is right in my work building, first floor. Two things about this: I have to pass it to go to get coffee, mail or shop and two it is right here where I work. This should be a good situation for me. I was walking but not enough. I was working out about two days a week and that is not enough. I want to feel less tired, healthier and loose that muffin top that sits on top of my favorite low rider jeans!!!!

So here I go again. It is a life battle, worth the effort and most definitely helps with self improvement. The plan is to work out every work day...I just need to figure out if I do it first thing when I get here or at the end of the day. I know if I commit it will happen. Will keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment