Friday, April 2, 2010

Great Work Out!


Yes there are days when taking off two prior makes the whole work out better. Last night the gym was great. First because it was so beautiful outside there were very few people there (got my favorite tread mill) and second because it felt right.

I have a new addition to my work outs. I do the treadmill and then I ride the bike for three miles. I hate the first mile but the next two go well. I think that my legs are responding ever so slowly. But they feel better and I think are getting stronger. Not sure I can ever get rid of midlife sagging and cellulite (thank goodness for capri pants they cover a multitude of sins).

I lifted arms which made my arms shaky for an hour which was good because I ate less chicken for dinner as I was just too tired. I still have what my son calls "cafeteria arms" --the underarm jiggles when you wave. But I think they are slightly better.

TIP: when you first start working out work your shoulders...they make your whole arm look stronger. Also when you walk make a fool of yourself and move those arms like you are pulling yourself along. Seriously if you walk for 30 minutes your arms are working out too! I like to make it as easy as possible.

I feel the groove of working out is here and that is a good thing. When you wake up and think of your day you plan the work out you know you got the groove. I hope I can hold that!

No comments:

Post a Comment