Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh no two days no workout!


Hey this is cool I am feeling out of sorts as I enter day two without working out. I am happy to feel the need to work out. I love the feeling on the treadmill and lifting weights. I am not killing myself...honestly I do it all in moderation. I am however, feeling hooked and that is good news. Tomorrow will be a BIG work out. I will do at least two cardio, and lift arms and chest. Got to deal with the flab under my arms...Happy that they no longer jiggle like jello....I would say the move more like a soft fruit...but no more ripples.

I will update tomorrow when I work out. The best thing is that it is part of my routine and I miss it. Summer is a coming and I want to be able to hike and enjoy it. Might even buy a bike...a nice one and this time I will have it sized for me. Keeping it real at 52. Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment