Friday, March 26, 2010

SIx pounds it is Official


Okay so at the docs office yesterday I learned that my weight was down six pounds since the first of February. I had to get on the mean and nasty scale in the corner of the hallway before entering to see my doc. I asked the nurse if this was really necessary? Seriously I have a headache what could that possibly have to do with pounds! But surprise, surprise...I found out I have lost six pounds. I was happy. Now if I could just loose about ten more!

Been keeping it real. Doing my work out as often as possible. I also highly recommend using Comcast On Demand Exercise TV which is also on the Internet. There are great works out there that will add to your success. When I have limited time and cannot get to the gym I will do a 20 minute work out there. But whenever I can I get to the gym. It helps with my self discipline. It is worth the effort and the time. It does feel good. Really! Plus bring your headphones and catch up on local cable news or what something like Vh1 and find out what people listen to today...it is a bit scary.

Tip today: Use the incline on the tread mill ...at least go to level 5. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment